Grow Your Skills, Even if You are New to Leadership, at a Premier Optical Lab and Industry Leader Lead diverse associates in a collaborative, engaged culture that values professional development If you combine solid leadership skills with a strong sense of ownership and involvement, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Expand your leadership experience, even if you don't yet have any -- as long as you have strong people skills, the assertiveness to enforce policies and the ability to empower others, we want to hear from you.
- Enjoy both autonomy and support as you lead some 50 production associates, partnering with another Operations Supervisor on the second shift.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; in fact, this position is open because the incumbent was promoted.
- Enjoy a highly engaged culture that empowers employees, welcomes input, and values collaboration and ownership.
- Take advantage of the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial energy of Classic Optical along with the stability and resources of Essilor of America, our parent corporation.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in operations/manufacturing environment in lead roles, ideally at the supervisor level. Top candidates will have experience leading 30+ employees.
- A bachelor's degree or technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to motivate employees to meet performance goals, including coaching and training individuals and teams.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency, including e-mail, word processing, reporting and spreadsheet applications.
Apply on company website