Enjoy Autonomy as You Service Fuel Stations that Provide Fleets with America's Clean, Domestically Produced Renewable Fuel This field service role is your opportunity to work as a self-directed Maintenance Mechanic, responsible for the care and maintenance of both CNG and LNG fueling stations.
You will join a strong team of local Field Service Technicians / Maintenance Mechanics and be the only tech for your station. You'll be responsible for completing inspections, cleaning and maintaining equipment, and troubleshooting and repairing equipment related issues. Quick question for you - click here This will include completing digital work orders, documenting all work performed and capturing critical data.
Clean Energy provides all Field Service Technicians with training online, on the job and at our training facility, to give you the knowledge and confidence to work on and repair our specialized equipment. The salary range depends on experience and includes overtime, a company vehicle and competitive benefits.
This position is a dedicated resource for the Four Mile, VA station. For the most part, you will work 8-hour days, but you will need to be available for callouts and can expect fairly regular overtime to ensure we respond to customer issues within specified timeframes. Of course, the better you do your job, the fewer calls there will be.
- Solid experience and proven strong skills in diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment; commercial HVAC experience or industrial mechanic experience would be a good fit. Quick question for you - click here
- A commitment to working safely with high-pressure gases and electrical components.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Acceptable/insurable driving record.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
Clean Energy is North America's leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers -- companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets -- gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 400 employees and are continuing to expand our portfolio of 500+ stations.
Apply on company website