The Customer Service Coordinator (known internally as a Central Route Dispatcher) is responsible to organize and coordinate daily activities of dispatching employees and equipment for multiple locations within the organization.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Proactive customer calls to confirm order quantities and delivery schedules.
- Create daily truck routes based on customer needs and location parameters.
- Coordinate, along with the Route Planner, incoming customer requests and ensures the proper manpower/equipment is dispatched to provide excellent and on-time customer services.
- Ensure that effective communications exist between all personnel and equipment required to provide services to customers.
- Maximize company asset utilization in manpower and equipment.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree or specialized training in business, logistics or related subjects preferred.
- 3+ year experience.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Routing and scheduling abilities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Written and oral communication
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Fleet Compliance systems and software.
- Customer service aptitude.
- Detailed oriented
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website