Our CNRL InSite location in Fort McMurray, AB is currently looking for an experienced Class 3 Operator to join the team! This position is responsible for operating and driving the assigned unit and for performing a variety of jobs as dictated by the client.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Camp Available, 14 on 14 off schedule/rotation;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Drives, operates and stages units;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Assists with job site preparation, staging equipment;
- Maintains and updates driver's log book;
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day;
- Performs roadside repairs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of one (1) year operating the following units: Combo/Hydrovac/Wet Vac/High Pressure Unit/Steamer Unit;
- Experience with a Hose Reel/Sewer Flusher would be an asset;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous Oilsands experience;
- Class 3 or Class 1 driver's license with a clean 5-year driver's abstract;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website