You may be eligible to receive a Sign-On Bonus up to $7,500!
Clean Harbors is seeking a Class A Regional Dry Van Driver to work out of the Hebron, OH region. Our Class A Drivers are responsible for hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our customer sites and then delivering it to a designated disposal site. This role involves being away from Monday – Friday; home on the weekends.Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer locations utilizing 53' Dry Vans;
- Assists with loading/unloading of drums and totes using pallets jacks and/or forklift;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements, or ability to obtain upon hire;
- 1+ year of Hazmat Transportation Experience;
- 1+ year of OTR/Regional Dry Van Experience;
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential;
- Ability to travel overnight Monday through Friday.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website