*Permanent Full Time Opportunity! Up to $29/hour Based on Experience! Weekends off!*
Our Dolton, IL location is currently looking for a Cross Border Class A Vacuum Truck Driver to join the team. This position is responsible for primarily picking up tanker loads of hazardous waste from Clean Harbors customers and transporting it to our Clean Harbors facility in Sarnia, Ontario Canada for disposal. This position requires between 3-4 overnights per week with weekends off!
This position is great for a former Vauum Truck Operator looking to gain less operating and more road time!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages - Up to $29/hour based on experience!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies & processes and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Loads and/or picks up hazardous and non-hazardous waste from a customer site utilizing roll-off trucks, tankers and/or vacuum trucks;
- Transports the waste to a Clean Harbors facility in a safe and efficient manner;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Performs physical tasks, such as loading 55 gallon drums and lifting/connecting hoses to pump waste;
- Completes and maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Provides high levels of customer service to our client base.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements Required;
- Must be able to travel 2-3 nights per week;
- Minimum of 1 year Tanker, Vacuum Truck or Roll Off experience Required;
- Must be willing to obtain a Passport for travel across the border;
- Previous experience working with hazardous materials is an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH
Apply on company website