***Potential opportunity for long-term employment within our company***
Our Grande Prairie, AB location is currently looking for experienced Driller's on a temporary basis to join the team, working with our seismic operations throughout Western Canada. The Driller is responsible for operating a seismic drill and for the loading of seismic shot holes.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages based on skills and experience;
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Train, lead, observe, coach and mentor Driller Assistants, provide performance feedback to Drilling Supervisors and provide support to other Drillers on the crew as required;
- Ensure assigned equipment is maintained in good working condition. Equipment may include a vehicle, UTV, seismic drill (whether self-propelled or not) and seismic air compressor;
- Drill shot holes to the required depth, prepare the charge and load the hole in accordance with company policies, client requirements, industry recommended practices and government standards if applicable;
- Accurately log the depth of loaded shot holes. Plug, tamp holes and flatten cuttings as required by client and government requirements.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ year of seismic experience as a Driller;
- Class 5 Driver's License required;
- Safety tickets and certifications preferred;
- Possess or have prerequisites to obtain ERD Clearance;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme cold and hot environments;
- Flexible, motivated and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and respond to change quickly
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently and in a team environment as a contributing team player.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us athttps://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website