Position Description: The Opportunity:
The Equipment Operator II will be responsible for general labor and operating equipment, such as backhoes, bulldozers, loaders, excavators and other equipment within the facility while ensuring daily maintenance is performed on the equipment and any problems or issues with the equipment are reported immediately.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operates one of the following; front end loader, excavator, bulldozer, back hoe, compactor, water truck & sweepers
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit being operated
- Completes all paperwork associated with dirt work being performed
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience operating backhoe, track hoe, bulldozer, and/or loader
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Valid Driver's License
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website