The Facility Maintenance Technician III is responsible for performing repairs on a variety of rolling stock and industrial processing equipment at our hazardous waste incinerator facility located off of Exit 56 on I-80 headed West from Tooele/Salt Lake City. This is a full-time, permanent position with the opporunity to earn overtime. We guarantee a 40-hour work week and offer a shuttle service for employees to and from the facility from the surrounding areas: Tooele, Grantsville, and West Valley, UT.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health & Safety is #1 priority by following all policies and procedures and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform maintenance activities including but not limited to pump re-builds, preventative maintenance, basic installations of pipe, and electric work
- Perform basic repairs and up-keep in the welding, electrical, pipe-fitting, and mechanical disciplines
- Operate a forklift as needed
- Ensure work meets all applicable H&S SOP's
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in one of the following areas: preventative maintenance, installations, welding, electrical, pipe-fitting, mechanic
- Demonstrates fundamental knowledge in welding, electrical, and pipe-fitting
- A strong mechanical aptitude
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors! Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website