The Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day operations as well as management of field related operations. The successful candidate will have experience in operations and sales combined with a strong administrative skill set.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Responsible for P&L of the Field Service Operations Center.
- Emphasize productivity, profit and loss, health & safety, compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that each hydro vac operation has an operating plan and that field personnel follow it.
- Onsite supervision, training and mentoring of field supervisors, foremen and technicians.
- Develop new business, maintains existing customer relations and provides technical assistance to customers as follow-up.
- Scopes hydro vac field service projects, provides cost estimates and focuses on the more technical submittals to prepare quotes and presentations to customers.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Occasional overnight travel is required
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required (Degree in environmental studies preferred)
- 3+ years' experience in environmental field service operations (i.e. remediation, abatement, emergency spill response, etc.)
- Supervisory or management experience in environmental field services preferred
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental regulations
- OSHA Training and experience
- Knowledge of various types of equipment (i.e., vans, flat beds, vacuum trucks, roll-offs etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of cranes, heavy lift rigging, torch cutting and demolition and hydro excavation preferred
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website