The Owner Operator Sourcing Manager is responsible to plan, coordinate, and report the status of Owner Operators from initiation to implementation, including managing project costs, resources, change requests, risks, scope, and issues to ensure that maximum business benefits are achieved.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Work with the company's senior management and executive leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational Owner Operator projects related to cost improvement, revenue enhancement, or process improvement;
- Structure and execute operational and strategic Owner Operator projects by developing workforce plans, gathering relevant data, leading analytical efforts, and developing final recommendations;
- Monitor and communicate progress of project delivery in terms of cost, forecast, schedule, scope, and assessment of risks and issues to senior management and to the broader organization;
- Responsible for strategy and execution of sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates and developing effective practices to ensure a qualified, high caliber owner operator support the business;
- Develop strategies to target and attract owner operators using a variety of tools and techniques including referral programs, personal networks, third party job boards, industry events, educational institutions, etc;
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive owner operator vendors, build networks and develop a pool of qualified drivers in advance of needs;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years of attracting owner operator drivers.
- Previous skilled labor and high-volume recruiting experience is valuable.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and provide creative solutions to attract qualified drivers.
- Strong computer skills with regards to web-based programs, MS Excel and database management;
- Outgoing and dynamic personality would be an asset;
- Demonstrated ability in tracking and managing multiple projects with exceptional organization and follow-up skills;
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website