Safety-Kleen, a Clean Harbors Co., is looking for a Program Manager, Lubricants internally known as a Marketing Manager, for our Lubricants Product line. The Marketing Manager will support growth of lubricant sales in a “business to business” environment, targeting existing customers as well as new customers in a saturated environment as well the creation of processes with input from key stakeholders.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Support field actions with regards to all lubricants sales
- Coordinate field contact efforts by making calls and conducting surveys to gather intelligence with the ability to draw conclusions, present findings to leadership and serve as a voice to the field sales team (direct and indirect sales channels)
- Possess the ability to handle complexity and numerous priorities/projects and build support behind strategies
- Maintain an effective audit trail during the entire process to continuously monitor and improve processes
- Attend and actively participate at marketing meetings, industry trade shows, and other brand awareness events
- Builds a mastery of the lubricants industry inclusive of trends, product developments, competition, consumer and trade initiatives, etc.
- Develop competitor programs offering knowledge and bring external perspectives to identify new opportunities.
- Manage lubricant programs such as contests and sweepstakes, and identify new market communications tools applicable to corporate needs
- Prepare program launches from start to finish (inclusive of follow-up on program impact, results, and improvements)
- A university degree in marketing or communications or equivalent industry experience
- Marketing experience of 1+ years within a business to business environment – lubricants or automotive experience preferred.
- Well organized person with good knowledge of marketing (collateral & print), promotions (contests), and supply chain.
- Be a self-starter, enterprising and able to work in growing systems with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and prefer experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.).
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media strategy development software a plus.
- Very good communication skills – both verbal and written along with ability to operate in an environment with tight deadlines.
Ability to adhere to and operate in an environment with tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail. Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website