Our CNRL InSite location in Fort McMurray, AB is currently looking for an experienced Swamper (Hydro Vac/Combo/Wet Vac/Steamer Unit/High Pressure) to join the team. This position is responsible for operating the assigned unit and for performing a variety of jobs as dictated by the client.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- 14 on and 14 off rotational shift;
- Camp Available;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Assisted with swamping and staging of units;
- Performs pre and post trip inspection;
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout day;
- Assists with roadside repairs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of one (1) year working alongside the following units: Combo/Hydrovac/Wet Vac/Steamer Unit/High Pressure Unit;
- Experience working with a Hose Reel/Sewer Flusher is an asset;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous Oilsands experience;
- Class 5 Drivers license with a clean 5-year driver's abstract;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website