Similar JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Our Burlington, Ontario location is currently looking for Vacuum Truck Operator to join the team. The successful candidates will be responsible for operating a variety of units to perform industrial cleaning at various client sites.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wage ($27/hr) – Overtime available!
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits start after 30 days;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drive, operate and maintain assigned units;
- Guarantee proper loading and unloading of hazardous/non-hazardous waste;
- Perform pre and post trip inspections and ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times;
- Ensure proper placarding of vehicles to meet all requirements and regulations;
- Complete field level risk assessments and other related paperwork;
- Work as part of a team with customers, co-workers & supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class AZ License with a clean 5-year Drivers Abstract;
- Previous experience operating equipment in an industrial setting;
- Wet/Dry Vacuum Truck experience is an asset;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Valid safety tickets preferred (example: TDG, H2S, Confined Space Entry);
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, could include nights and weekends.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply on company website