Clean Tech was founded in 1989 to reclaim the plastic in water containers and other post-consumer packaging. Clean Tech's leaders knew that recycling would extend disposal capacity, save money in disposal costs and conserve natural resources. They saw further growth opportunity in the business's potential for creating new jobs and providing a reliable, cost-effective resource for the manufacturing industry.
This modern recycling center initiated the company's entry into the environmental movement more than 20 years ago. Clean Tech recycled 2 billion bottles in 2007 alone at its Dundee, MI facility. It now recycles more than 3 billion bottles per year and continues to invest in recycling technology and operational improvements. Expanding Recycling to Europe: A Luxembourg recycling center anchors environmental operations in Europe with PET recycling. Clean Tech is part of the Plastipak family of companies.
Clean Tech is an equal opportunity employer.
The Fall Help - Production Technician is responsible for assisting in the operation and maintenance of production equipment. They will assist the operator in performing and documenting required quality checks and visual inspections as trained in area. This is a temporary fall position from August - December.
- Assist in the operation of assigned machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Assist operators in performing all required quality checks.
- Assist in performing preventative maintenance on machines and auxiliary equipment as assigned.
- Miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Follows all safety requirements, policies and reports any unsafe conditions to a leader.
- Works in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Miscellaneous related duties as assigned
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in computer programs.
- Team Oriented & Self-Motivated
- Lifting Requirements: 25 – 75 lbs.
- Vision Requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Constant: Use arms, hands, and fingers to feel and/or reach, speak, and listen
- Frequent: Push and/or pull carts/bins, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Occasional: Sit, climb, and balance
- Environment: Exposed to high levels of noise
Why should you apply?
You may be eligible for:
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO) AND COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- 401(K) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE AND DISABILITY
- DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- PET INSURANCE
- TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Apply on company website