At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Analytics Analyst; this position is designed to provide our Sales Managers and Vendor Partners with comprehensive sales analysis and support. The Analytics Analyst will be responsible for running and compiling sales summaries, analyzing the data and providing actionable insights for retailer business.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Identify key metrics needed to deliver on goals, lead the collection and analysis of data needed to measure key performance indicators.
- Provide initial analyses of target consumer behavior, conversion data, and consumer journeys.
- Present to internal teams and clients with recommended strategies across marketing channels to continuously improve ROI.
- Create proprietary analytic models and measures of marketing programs to lead the development of ROI and attribution models, and educate internal team and clients on modeling build process, application and business implications.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience in Sales and/or Replenishment Analytics
- Experience with Retail Link system
- Prior club or large retailer analytical experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Team/collaborative approach to decision making with excellent people skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
Apply on company website