Art Director - Food Service Agency
At CSSI, food service is life. It's our common language and your success is our common goal. We're an agency of expert marketers, top-notch creatives, esteemed culinarians and insightful strategists—ready to grow your brand, cultivate new business opportunities and generate sales.
We are seeking a very talented Art Director who will be a key creative team member. Responsible for supporting the creative team, taking concepts and creating tangible reality while seeing the development and execution of creative projects through completion. Accountable for delivering quality creative products that maintain the integrity of the art concept. Will interface with all levels of the internal team, outside vendors, and work closely with account, production, and copywriters.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create collateral in support of various marketing campaigns and utilize experience and know-how to visually communicate a concept.
- Partner with creative team members in creating an environment that fosters creativity, encourages ideas, and promotes growth.
- Participate in project meetings with other creative team members, internal departments, and account teams to communicate the rationale behind design executions.
- Work in multiple disciplines to include art direction/design.
- Organize multiple jobs and projects on a daily basis, meet deadlines and expectations, and measure and improve productivity.
- Meet departmental goals based on specific Client objectives.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism or related field/industry or equivalent experience is preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in similar industry
- 2-5 years of Design or Art Director Experience and a strong portfolio of professional creative work
- 2+ years of agency work experience in the consumer products, media, or agency business helpful
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively utilize MAC computers and current fluency in relevant computer programs such as: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage)
Apply on company website