Client Relationship Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Client Relationship Managers (CRM) whose aim to maximize long-term revenue opportunities by becoming trusted advisers to our clients and strengthening loyalty. Collaborate on projects such as: Development of couponing strategy via analytics of couponing activity; Development of best practice and leading insights on the coupon; Deployment and redemption to improve planning and execution of coupon strategies across customers, classes of trade, and delivery platforms.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Maintain contact through scheduled calls.
- Assist in the annual planning of Free Standing Inserts (FSI's) and couponing in spanning media delivery platforms such as print and digital.
- Leading F2F client visits in the USA in collaboration with Flixmedia Executives.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of each account, and acting as the first point of escalation both for the clients and the business.
- Effectively integrate with a London-based CRM team while working remotely.
- Sales activity planning, including reviewing existing client services to identify sales opportunities. Contributing to the development of new business opportunities, based on customer feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; Experience in Relationship Management with Global Brands
- 2-4 Years of experience in Relationship Management with Global Brands
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people - internally and externally; Work well in a team setting
- Confident presenting and marketing new services
- Comfortable approaching people; Strong client service ethic
- Ability to explain complex information in simple terms
Apply on company website