Director of Sales – UNFI Team (Legacy Supervalu)
At Advantage Solutions, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a Director of Sales who will be responsible for the overall management of UNFI (Legacy Supervalu) and their affiliated members. The position is responsible for achieving the market's Profit and Loss (“P&L”) targets, leading the Sales Organization, providing exceptional Client Service, generating new business, and managing both the business unit operations and cross-functional relationships.
- Manage business unit resources to deliver EBITDA* objective. [* Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization]
- Identify revenue opportunities and align business unit resources to gain those new revenue opportunities.
- Work with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to organize a business unit team to retain and grow all client relationships and achieve KPIs.
- Work with all roles that have direct customer responsibility to build and nurture strong customer relationships at the mid to senior level of the organization.
- Manage and lead staffing priorities so that workload balancing/utilization is maximized.
- Ability to anticipate future market changes so that resources can be adjusted accordingly; this includes planning for new revenue growth as well as customer shifts/consolidations.
- Provide consistent training and development for the Sales Organization
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience in Sales
- 10+ years of experience in sales, consumer packaged goods, and/or food brokerage organization or equivalent
- 5 years of successfully managing a P&L, budgeting and forecasting, and managing client expectations either personally or through a team
- 5 years previous experience with managing direct reports
- Extensive understanding of the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Strong Wholesaler background experience
Apply on company website