Regional Sales Manager - Beverage
Our client, Anheuser-Busch, and the Beyond Beer team is growing! We need a dynamic Regional Sales Manager to lead our Midwest team of 25+ covering up to 8 states and to grow these amazing Brands.
The ideal Regional Sales Manager will have 5+ years of management/sales experience and be responsible for the team hitting sales targets and building strong relationships across the region.
This role works directly with multiple retailers and wholesalers, on behalf of our client, Anheuser-Busch. You must be able to effectively communicate with all levels, from management to entry-level associates, regarding the execution of the client's objectives. The measure of success is the ability to manage a territory, establish and maintain strong relationships with client partners, develop and manage budgets, and positively drive the client's key business objectives and sales goals through effective coaching and training efficiently and effectively.
Take this opportunity to join North America's most iconic beverage company and build your career working with an amazing brand in a growing industry. Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- $500/monthly auto allowance
- $50/monthly cell phone allowance
- Advantage provisioned technology
- Experience driving a sales number/Territory Ownership/Driving incentive – Proactively manage a team of sales associates driving business objectives and sales goals for the territory. Identify sales training opportunities; create and execute ROI-based action plans for assigned locations.
- Tailor communication and training for field sales team – Utilize training curriculum to effectively evaluate, coach, and inspire sales team.
- Understanding market, competition, and brands – Command intimate knowledge of all Anheuser-Busch products, including promotions, best practices, online tools, activation procedures and methods, to drive sales excellence.
- Build and maintain strong relationships – Create and maintain strong relationships throughout territory with multiple stakeholders. Leverage relationships to drive and increase sales of Anheuser-Busch products.
- Analyze data and determine plan of action – Effectively utilize territory and location performance data to develop and execute specific sales strategies and actions required to meet or exceed business objectives and sales targets.
- Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this job.
- 5+ years' experience in sales management and training; Preferred experience in adult beverage sales and management. Experience working within an assisted sales agency environment is a plus.
- Field Marketing Manager will be measured on their ability to achieve the following:
- Ability to meet and or exceed sales goals.
- Effectively manage, train, and inspire field sales team.
- Possess an enthusiastic, outgoing, and captivating personality.
- Comfort level working with analytics lead to help drive sales insights.
- Challenging themselves and their team to always reach for more. Never satisfied with status quo.
- Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly needs of sales team with strong organizational and communication skills ensuring information is shared in a timely manner with Client and Agency leadership team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply on company website