Sr. Shopper Commerce Planning & Insights
In a complex world, EDGE Marketing strives to keep it simple. It's how we think, strategize and execute for our clients.
EDGE Marketing Services, a division of Advantage Solutions, offers true end-to-end shopper journey solutions for clients. With data, insight and expertise we are able to deliver the right idea connecting with shoppers at the right time, place and impact to change behavior. Being completely customer connected means we can leverage our retail relationships for your brands like no one else. Backed by an enterprise of resources, we pride ourselves on being efficient, agile and innovative. We challenge ourselves every day to make sure we get the most for our clients.
The Sr. Shopper Commerce Planner for EDGE Marketing Services, a shopper marketing division of Advantage Solutions, is to contribute at a senior level to the strategic planning partnership between internal client service and creative and assigned clients.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work in partnership with the senior planning team to meet client-based assignments with regard to competitive insights, syndicated/research data analysis, and custom client research to drive creative strategy development and client shopper communications.
- With limited supervision, develop presentations that demonstrate the ability to “connect the dots” of research, data, and information, yielding actionable conclusions that result in strategically sound marketing solutions/programs.
- Partner with inter-agency client service (field and brand facing departments), client research departments, and outside research resources to secure data for use in the strategic planning process.
- Identify growth opportunity areas for agency interaction and support.
- Oversee junior team members on quarterly and annual publications related to information sharing for both internal and external use regarding trends in grocery, retail, product categories, and other topics related to shopper marketing.
- Stay abreast of trends in shopper marketing and share industry learning(s) with the agency, client, and external publications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent job-related experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in progressive brand marketing, promotion agency, shopper marketing or consumer marketing
- Direct client interaction and account management experience
- Intermediate to mastery skill in analyzing IRI, Nielsen, and other syndicated research data tools to inform strategy and influence actionable marketing plans
- Mastery skill at pulling inquiries via syndicated data tools: P2P, Simmons, Kantar, TNS media, Markettrack
- Experience and confidence with presenting agency work internally and externally in order to effectively sell agency work and creative product
Apply on company website