Senior Systems Engineer
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Systems Engineer who will be a member of the Data Center and Systems Engineering team, the Senior Systems Engineer provides advanced design and engineering support for data center server systems. Manage, maintain, and support global application environments across multiple data centers. Responsible for configuring hardware, software, and design application requirements to meet business needs. Serve as a contact for network users and communicate with other business units to resolve hardware and software issues and resolve complex technical issues.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Leverage automation techniques/technologies - Develop and maintain scripts and utilities using PERL, shell scripts, and Windows PowerShell.
- Support data center operations and systems infrastructure with hardware installation, and troubleshooting.
- Ensure systems are compliant with company security standards.
- Work with cross-functional project and engineering teams to design and deploy new systems.
- Evaluate technologies, design solutions, and develop proposals to improve existing processes and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain systems documentation to include administration guides, network, configuration diagrams and asset management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable major or equivalent job-related experience required
- 6-8 years of experience in related technologies and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- 5+ years of experience in supporting Windows and Linux systems in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years of progressive experience with SAN and network technologies such as: fiber channel and FCoE
- 3+ years with OS virtualization technologies, preferably VMware ESXi
- Experience managing patch deployment in a heterogeneous server environment; Experience working in large, distributed server environments
Apply on company website