At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Systems Administrator to be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure. This requires team collaboration as well as ongoing technical development to ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related processes adhere to the company's standards. This person will be expected to contribute to the overall system architecture and provide input to leadership for purchasing decisions.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide hands-on system administration support, system maintenance, and operations support.
- Recommend software and hardware enhancements.
- Build, configure, and troubleshoot software/hardware enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades.
- Diagnose and correct computer systems issues.
- Work independently and in a group environment to complete tasks according to deadlines and requirements.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and complete tasks according to project prioritization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Certifications in MCSE - Server Infrastructure, VMWare VCP, and CCNA a plus
- 1-4 years of experience in system administration
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of networking practices using VLANs, Port Channels, Trunking, SpanningTree, IGMP, and Bonjour
- Working knowledge of Linux administration on Debian, Ubuntu, or Redhat using Winbind, Samba, and Open ISCSI
Apply on company website