Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) is looking for a Business Analyst
The individual should have extensive experience in a Business Analyst.
Job Summary –
· Requirements Minimum of 6 years overall IT experience: including 3+ years of Data systems analyst and 2+ years of Data Interface requirements experience.
· Analyze user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop and/or modify Data Interfaces & ETLs
· Responsible to assess business requirements and provide design leadership to address impact analysis to process flows, systems impact, Data analysis.
· Experience in JIRA and Confluence required
· Gather requirements for the data feeds from a new system/vendor
· Updating and maintaining Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and Vendor Data Usage Agreement(VUDA)
· Work with Internal groups and External Vendors to verify and data file layouts
· Creating requests to setup Secure File Transfer (SFT)
· Send/receive data classification document to/from appropriate business users
· Confirm file layouts, complete data exchange agreements (DEA)
· Follow up on any missed file/error file notifications that come up in the mailbox, aid with error resolution
· Ability to check and verify SFT logs and query data in the Oracle and Big Data repositories
· Dashboard/Scorecard testing for any changes/enhancements
· Updating Process documents (master sheets, threshold, etc.) as needed
· Communicate with vendors/data providers regarding any issues or questions that may come up
· Maintain the KPI data steward mailbox
· Ability to capture and appropriately communicate project business requirements (functional and non-functional requirement).Gap Analysis - Business Requirements Evaluation vs. Best-in-class practices
· Development of Requirements Traceability Matrix for usage in development and quality assurance
· Business Processes Definition - From business objectives to application process definitions
· Business Case Development and support of project estimations
· Supporting of Quality Assurance test strategy and contribution to test coverage assessment
· Process Definition and Business Transformation
· Strong Automotive OEM experience
· Experienced in waterfall, iterative, and agile methodologies
· Collaborate/communicate with project team and business users as required
· Ability to independently work towards a goal
· Ability to work in a relatively ambiguous environment.
· Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated capability to work in a high stress, multi-project environment
Non-Technical Skills –
· Excellent communication and coordination techniques
· Experience working with senior leadership –
o Demonstrated ability to work in a high-intensity, multi-project environment
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (technical and non-technical).
· Extremely "Detail-Oriented individual with the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work autonomously towards a goal.
o Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
Unique Skills –
· Strong Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio) knowledge.
· Understanding of KPI's and Dash boarding. SQL skills.
Minimum Qualifications –
· Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology or Equivalent Stream.
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Master data managementNARequired2After Sales&Serv(Manlog)NARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 09 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website