Cognizant's Digital Operations (DO) business unit is one of Cognizant's highest growth businesses and a critical part of Cognizant's business strategy. To accelerate this growth even further, BPS is expanding into industries, service lines and markets globally. One of DO's strategic growth markets is RHCG (Retail Hospitality & Consumer Goods) and DO is looking for a highly-accomplished, results-driven senior sales executive to originate, advance, and close large sales opportunities in outsourcing. This individual will be working with Cognizant's C-level client executives and Cognizant senior leadership to drive sales and business development in a high growth and highly autonomous environment.
Title – Client Services Executive – Consumer Goods
- Deep understanding of Industry specific operations in RHCG and be able to engage in detailed discussions with various client stakeholders (business stakeholders such as Dir/VP of business unit, CFO/COO etc.).
- Deep understanding of the BPO industry operations, and be able to engage client executives in detailed BPO deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- Consistent record of growing a business successfully over the years through strong client relationships and a deep understanding of the Retail Consumer Goods BPS industry.
- Deep understanding of Digital Operations/BPS and able to engage C-level executives in detailed BPS deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- Significant international experience required including being conversant in global service delivery models – both shared services and BPS.
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic partnerships with large and complex organizations.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and highly matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to guide, influence and develop a wide range of professionals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and work with a client to create timely solutions and resolutions.
- 10 + years in Sales & Account Management.
- Revenue growth - Drive sales and account management
- Create strong relationships and collaboration with both the Delivery Leader in the Retail Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods BPS as well as the larger sector in general such that there is consistent value and expansion of offerings and growth across the whole of the practice.
Role - The applicant will be hired as a Retail Hospitality & Consumer Goods CSE (Client Services Executive) within the Digital Operations practice
Location – Houston, TX
Travel – Travel will vary depending on customer and prospect requirements.
· RHCG BPO Solution Development – Strong preference for Retail BPS sales executives who have material and “hands on” Retail Consumer Goods BPS solution development experience
· Pipeline Development and Management – Among the critical tasks to be featured in the sales plans are developing the opportunity pipeline, qualifying high priority deals, and winning new business in line with agreed targets.
· Closing Sales - The main responsibility and focus of the role will be the growth of our BPS business with a specific emphasis on growing RHCP Digital Operations sales. Specifically, win new deals in customer account per pre agreed targets.
· BPS Solution Development Oversight – As part of sales pursuits, partner with Cognizant BPS solution architects and delivery teams to create effective deal solutions.
· Proposal Development - Understand customer needs and translate them into winning proposals for Cognizant and its Clients.
Bachelor's degree is required
Global Business Services – Client-facing GBS project experience is helpful.
Technology Outsourcing - Background in technology outsourcing solutions is preferred.
Cognizant Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, affection preference, disability status, protected veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Customer ServicePL1Required
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Product Content&InfoManagementNARequired2Order Management(Retail)NARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : Aug 10 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website