High Tech Client Service Executive – Digital Operations / BPO
Cognizant Digital Operations Organization and Role Overview
Cognizant's Digital Operations (DO) business unit is one of Cognizant's highest growth businesses and a critical part of Cognizant's business strategy. To accelerate this growth even further, BPS is fast-growing into industries, service lines and markets globally. One of DO's strategic growth markets is High Tech and DO is looking for a highly-accomplished, results-driven senior sales executive to originate, advance, and close large sales opportunities in outsourcing. This individual will be working with Cognizant's C-level client executives and Cognizant senior leadership to drive sales and business development in a fast-growing and highly autonomous environment.
Role - The applicant will be hired as a High Tech CSE (Client Services Executive) within the Digital Operations practice.
Title – High Tech, CSE
Location – USA
Travel – Travel will vary depending on customer and prospect requirements.
- Deep understanding of Industry specific operations in High Tech and be able to engage in detailed discussions with various client partners (business partners such as Dir/VP of business unit, CFO/COO etc.).
- Deep understanding of the BPO industry operations, and be able to engage client executives in detailed BPO deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- High Tech BPO Solution Development – Strong preference for High Tech BPS sales executives who have material and “hands on” High Tech BPS solution development experience
- Consistent record of growing a business successfully over the years through strong client relationships and a deep understanding of the High Tech industry.
- Knowledge of Digital Operations/BPS/BPO and able to engage C-level executives in detailed BPS deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- Significant international experience required including being conversant in global service delivery models – both shared services and BPS.
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic partnerships with large and complex organizations.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced ambitious and highly matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to guide, influence and develop a wide range of professionals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and work with a client to build timely solutions and resolutions.
- 10 + years in Sales & Account Management.
- Pipeline Development and Management – Among the critical tasks to be featured in the sales plans are developing the opportunity pipeline, qualifying high priority deals, and winning new business in line with agreed targets.
- Closing Sales - The main responsibility and focus of the role will be the growth of our BPS business with a specific emphasis on growing High Tech Digital Operations sales. Specifically, win new deals in customer account per pre agreed targets.
- BPS Solution Development Oversight – As part of sales pursuits, partner with Cognizant BPS solution architects and delivery teams to build effective deal solutions.
- Proposal Development - Understand customer needs and translate them into winning proposals for Cognizant and its Clients.
- Revenue growth - Drive sales and account management
- Build positive relationships and collaboration with both the Delivery Leader in the High Tech BPS as well as the larger sector in general such that there is consistent value and expansion of offerings and growth across the whole of the practice.
Other Skills and Experience
Bachelor's degree is required
Global Business Services – Client-facing GBS project experience is helpful.
Technology Outsourcing - Background in technology outsourcing solutions is preferred.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Account Management SkillsPL1Desired
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Online/Digital MarketingNADesired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting : Nov 04 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website