Duck Creek Billing consultants – Technical
Candidate should exhibit strong understanding of P&C industry and solutions with 6+ years' experience in defining design and solution in Duck Creek Billing and must have extensive knowledge of Duck Creek Billing
• Performs the detailed design of application and technical architecture components
• Receive technical guidance from Technical Lead and Architect
• Provide technical guidance to other configuration developers in the team
• Configures, builds, and tests the application or technical architecture components
• Develops the application prototype and conducts conference room pilots to validate the configuration design
• Estimates the work effort and also review the configuration effort from other developers in the team
• Completes design, develops code, unit tests code, documents and deploys code into the appropriate environment
• Participates in code reviews and transitions of the application components to the testers
• Fixes any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
• Documents the application to facilitate maintenance
• Establish best practices, and guidelines for development
• Ensure team adheres to the best practices
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 23 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website