• Strong experience in IBM Identity Access management Suite such as IBM Security Access Manager/Federation manager(V7,V9), IBM Security Identity manager, Tivoli Directory Server and Tivoli Directory Integrator.
• Programming Experience on Java, J2EE. Knowledge on Java Scripting,Shell Scripting.
• Good Working experience on IBM Security AccessManager components such as policy server appliance, authorization server, Web seal appliance,pdadmin tool.
• Knowledge with different types of Web seal Junctions, policies and ACLs in ISAM.
• Implemented Single sign on for various applications using ISAM/FIM.
• Worked on Federation protocols SAML 2.0, OAuth.
• Experience on SSL certificates and keystore management.
• Good Knowledge on provisioning policies, Custom operations and workflows using Java in IBM Security Identity Manager.
• Troubleshoot IAM Custom Code and custom configurations.
• Troubleshoot P1 incidents and perform RCA.
• Troubleshoot Single Sign on issues with third party vendors as required.
• Knowledge with IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0 Administration.
• Knowledge of TDI Assembly lines, web services.
• Excellent Troubleshooting skills to resolve critical production issues by analyzing ISIM, ISAM ,Web Seal logs.
• Good Knowledge on Linux Operating System.
• Must have strong leadership skills to manage and ability to lead the team.
• Excellent oral and written Communication Skill.
Experience with core AWS services
• Good Knowledge on Docker.
• Good experience in UNIX administration.
• Experience in Troubleshooting Distributed System.
• Understanding AWS Security Groups, IAM roles
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1IBM Security Access ManagerPL3Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 23 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website