Position : Java Developer- Spark/ Kafka
Location : Austin, TX
Required Skills : Core Java , JDBC, Cassandra and Spark/Kafka
- We are looking for a strong engineer to develop web services, analytics processing jobs and database operations.
- - Strong coding experience in Java and its ecosystem
- - Relational database experience is required
- - Experience designing and developing large scale web applications is preferred
- - Ability to independently develop large features using best coding practices with minimum supervision
- - Analytics and big data experience esp. Cassandra and Spark/Kafka, Stream processing
- - minimum education 4 yr CS degree or equivalent
- - Position is located in Austin, Texas.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 25 2019
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com
About CognizantCognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant. Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website