Media Planner / Consulting ManagerAre you ready to be a change-maker?
At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
The Consulting Manager / Media Planner will be responsible for account management and the day-to-day operations for global digital campaign management for a large entertainment client. Responsibilities include:
- Account Management:
- Work with internal marketing teams (the clients) to coordinate creation and delivery of multiple digital media campaigns between brand leaders, media planners, digital agencies, DSPs, ad networks and analytics leads.
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders through the digital media and marketing process, from creative ideation to delivery and campaign execution.
- Prioritize effectively and deliver on a heavy campaign schedule on budget and on schedule.
- Segmentation and Media Planning: Work with marketing and media teams to identify audiences for digital campaigns, work within the DMP and other segmentation tools to create audiences and activate them on multiple ad platforms.
- Campaign Execution and Optimization: Manage 2-3 campaign managers (offshore) to build and traffic targeted campaigns. Monitor and optimize campaigns for maximum impact.
- Analysis and Reporting: Analyze and report to the internal clients on campaign performance.
- 3-5 years of experience working directly with demanding and high-volume clients on global media buying, campaign execution and optimization, and campaign analytics.
- Thorough understanding and experience with consumer segmentation and audience targeting. The ideal candidate have prior segmentation experience, preferably in a DMP or other segmentation tool.
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects with multiple partners, strict budgets and tight timelines. The ideal Candidate be able to coordinate, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – particularly within a large and complex organization.
- Analytical mindset with experience in campaign analytics and presenting campaign results.
- Deep knowledge in the ad tech space and experience with the major ad tech platforms.
- At least 2-3 years of people management experience and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 18 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website