Role: ReactJS Developer
Location: Irving, TX
- Jquery, JSON, HTML4/5, AJAX, CSS 2/3 ( plus any CSS preprocessor knowledge such as SASS)
- Unit testing skills- Mocha, Chai, or Qunit
- Git/Stash experience
- Responsive design and Mobile development knowledge will be a plus.
- Object oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced design patterns and practices
- Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Strong infrastructure knowledge including windows servers, web servers, firewalls, load balancing etc.,
- Should be a hands on Agile practitioner
- Ability to develop strong internal and external client relationships
- Participate in design sessions with fellow programmers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 23 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website