We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness and we consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results.Are you ready to be a change-maker?
At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
Cognizant's Digital Business Practice (CDB) is seeking a Business Consulting Leader to join our growing Artificial Intelligence and Analytics (AIA) Advisory organization. Our AIA Advisory Practice creates solutions that cover the entire lifecycle of information utilization, from ideation through implementation. In this particular case, we are looking for a consulting SME to support our Privacy and CCPA offerings. Prospects can be based anywhere in the US with the flexibility and expectation to travel Monday thru Thursday.Responsibilities:
- Supporting our clients in the development of Privacy/CCPA Roadmaps
- Working with senior level client resources to understand business needs and the foundations required to support those needs
- Developing Strategies with an understanding of how they will support the overall business direction and strategy of the client
- Developing Privacy/CCPA Operating Models and their supporting artifacts and infrastructure that can be implemented on completion
- Acting as the Lead Resource on an engagement and taking on the responsibility for the successful delivery of that engagement.
- Program Management responsibilities onsite for programs/projects at clients engagements
- Supporting the implementation of the tools and processes necessary to support Privacy/CCPA upon completion of the assessment and Roadmap
- Supporting further business opportunities at your current client or taking on those activities associated with proposal preparation and delivery for opportunities
- 2+ Years:
- leading the development of Privacy/CCPA Roadmaps and in the implementation of Privacy/CCPA processes and procedures and/or
- leading the implementation of Privacy/CCPA tools, processes and procedures
- 15+ years of overall relevant experience
- 3+ years of advisory consulting experience
- 3+ years of experience in a role where you were responsible for presenting to Senior Level Leadership on current trends and analysis
- Ability to fly in/fly out Monday thru Thursday to meet with the client.
- 10 + years of Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence experience
- 1+ years of experience leading an Advisory Consulting Practice
- 5 + years of advisory consulting experience
- 5+ years of experience in a role where you were responsible for presenting to Senior Level Leadership on current trends and analysis
- Experience with development of Analytics and Data Governance strategies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with respect to SOW, RFP, etc
- Master's Degree
- Law Degree
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 25 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website