Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a highly qualified delivery and Solutions Leader who will join the Digital Engineering Organization within our Communications and Media & Technology Practice. This is a Senior-Level role that brings together a number of critical aspects and applies them in an orchestrated manner to achieve the goals of the practice. The role itself combines sales, technology, architecture, client interface, delivery and management skills.
A successful candidate should have the ability to engage closely with customer through sales development, delivery, customer success and account management. As well as delivery responsibilities this role will be expected to grow and expand projects into existing customers. This individual will be viewed and acknowledged as a trusted senior advisor at the CXO/VP level or equivalent as an SME in Digital Engineering (app dev, modernization) Interfaces with various customer and internal stakeholders which consists of senior leadership teams (C-level execs, SVP/VP, Directors) and project level resources such as SMEs. Collaborates with Cognizant field sales, digital engineering architect and account teams to seek to understand our customers' needs, their business, how success is defined and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions. Demonstrates leadership in the digital engineering and technology sales community, showing differentiated solutions and innovation. Manages the Sales Operations – Planning, Forecasting, Pipeline Mgmt., and Revenue Mgmt. for the new logos.
• 5+ years of experience in digital transformation consulting or product sales with 10+ years of industry experience
• Experience selling native cloud solutions and/or custom application development
• Good understanding of the value flow across the whole SDLC with the ability to identify gaps or friction in delivery and remediate those across Agile, DevOps or Lean Project Management.
• Solid understanding of all 4 layers of the Cloud Maturity Model
• Domain Expertise Communications, Media and technology.
• Knowledge of Cloud technology, PaaS platforms, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, DevOps, Agile value proposition, principles and services including business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology
• Proven Agile & Lean experience driving magnitude improvement in Cost, Quality, & Velocity
• Proven ability to scope, time and cost estimate, and plan software engineering initiatives
• Proven ability to develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts, develop customer network, build and maintain customer relationships, Ensure customer satisfaction
• Experience and comfortable in creating pre-sales/business development presentations and articulating to CIO/CTO, VPs, Directors, architects, and project managers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with audiences of all levels of management and technical stakeholders
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Psft- Project Portfolio MgmtPL4Required
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Professional ServicesNARequired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 19 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website