Primary Location: United States-CA-CAPinole
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and
of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the
essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals,
we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our
residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR Cole Vocational Services, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
What we offer you:
• A collaborative work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
• Paid training
• Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
• 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
• Mileage reimbursement
• Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
• Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
Schedule options depend on program however we can typically work with your availability and offer options such as:
• Full-time, part-time, and on-call/ "as needed"
• Early mornings, evenings, overnights, and weekends
As a Caregiver you will support people with activities of daily living such as:
• Transporting to medical appointments, errands, shopping or activities in your community
• Providing guidance with social skills, advocacy, self esteem
• Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
• Personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, grooming, preparing meals, and assisting with medication administration
• Assisting individuals to redirect challenging behaviors
Apply on company website