Primary Location: United States-CA-CASacramento
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Program Supervisor with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports those we serve in a community based setting. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Program Director, Area Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the day to day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements with the support of the Program Director
- Interview, select and supervise staff. Lead, develop and inspire team providing on-going performance coaching
- Provides case management support to program coordinators
- Oversees implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
- Shares responsibility for time-keeping and scheduling for staff
- Builds and maintains relationships with family homes and Regional Centers
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
Apply on company website