COLSA Corporation is currently seeking to fill a Cyber Analyst & Secure System/Software Developer in Huntsville, AL
Performs system monitoring and analysis support for the detection of cyber incidents and provides recommendations on how to correct findings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions):
- Monitors the network and supporting systems to detect security compromise events (including intrusions and virus incidents). *
- Provides network and security operations technical analysis, assessment, and recommendations to senior personnel. *
- Identifies where systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.*
- Provides recommendations for protecting networks, workstations, servers, and IT assets. *
- Conducts audits to ensure information systems security policies and procedures are implemented as defined in security plans and best practices. *
- Performs passive evaluations (compliance audits) and/or active evaluations (vulnerability assessments).*
- Supports formal testing requirements through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.*
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Participates in response teams to ensure any anomalies are corrected in accordance with government or industry standards.
- Generate secure software processes and tool utilizing the best fit programming language to accomplish the requirement
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Associate's Degree or a Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 related certifications may be used in place of related academic field.
- Minimum of 7 years of work related experience.
- Relevant certifications, including government directed certifications, may be required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- SECRET with the ability to obtain TOP SECRET/SCI
- CISSP or CISM certification required (or the ability to pass the certification within 3 months of hire date)
- Security + Certification
- TOP SECRET/SCI
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website