Performs non-routine engineering duties as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines. May be used for specific engineering roles not otherwise specified in compensation plan.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Designs and inspects aerospace and defense wiring harnesses and connectors
- Works with oscopes, digital multimeters, signal generators. and spectrum analyzers
- Performs non-routine engineering duties as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines.*
- Applies knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to solve basic problems
- Participates on multidisciplinary teams
- Assists in the identification, formulation, and solutions to engineering problems
- Uses techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools to achieve desired outcomes
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field of study or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-6 years related experience
- U.S. Citizenship required; Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret Clearance after hire
- Direct experience with designing aerospace and defense wiring harnesses and connectors
- Direct experience with the crimping and inspection of wiring harnesses
- Direct experience designing power systems
- Ability to understand the enclosure design process
- Direct experience with embedded processors, and working with software teams
- Direct experience with test equipment, hands on with oscopes, digital multimeters, signal generators, and spectrum analyzers
- Direct knowledge of printed circuit board layout standards
- Direct knowledge of board design software like Altium, Orcad, or equivalent
- Some working experience with RF circuits and antennas
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website