Analyzes program activities such as acquisition cost, schedule and performance related to government contracts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Develop, coordinate, monitor, and manage the integrated master schedule (IMS) to achieve program goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and mitigation of risks with potential impact to the execution of the IMS.
- Utilize Microsoft Project to develop and maintain IMS.
- Provide expertise and reporting in scheduling, critical path analysis, and program coordination.
- Manage/Participate in IMS reviews.
- Schedule and coordinate tasks among teams.
- Create and manage schedules to include all deliverables and resource requirements within the scope of project.
- Support program / project meetings as required.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Technical discipline, or related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-8 years' related experience
- Microsoft Project experience
- US Citizenship; Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attentiveness to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to stay self-motivated and adapt to changing business and technical priorities
- Current DoD Secret security clearance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website