COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for positions in support of Army Futures Command (AFC) and associated efforts to identify and protect technologies that are essential to and form the heart of the Army's future fighting force!
- Assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of policy and guidance for Foreign Disclosure processes and Security & Intelligence functions
- Receive, record, track, coordinate, process, and disseminate all request for release of classified information
- Function as SME in foreign disclosure with regard to general and particular areas of the CFT's mission so as to be able to protect technology and U.S. classified military information (CMI) while balancing determinations with disclosure authorities, sensitivities, and disclosure criteria and prohibitions
- Ensure all disclosures or releases of classified information occur in a Government to Government forum
- Coordinate foreign visits (FV) via Foreign Visit System; i.e. be capable of accepting, transferring, or rejecting a FV assigned to the CFT; interact with base/installation security, and other security personnel as required to ensure FV access. Follow-up with information regarding what was discussed, nature of discussions, etc
- Serve in an intelligence security support role. Providing general intelligence security support and training for the local organization, and coordinating with the Intelligence Security SMEs at HQ AFC, when tasks exceed their ability at the local level.
*Contingent upon funding and selection
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of related experience
- Prior experience related to Foreign Disclosure processes and Security & Intelligence functions
- Valid TS/SCI clearance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website