Performs system operator and system administration support and analysis for company and/or customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
* Perform operator and system administration for assigned Mission Command Information Systems (MCIS)*
* Responsible for obtaining user information to conduct analysis when problems occur *
* Perform software installation and configuration on one or more Army MCIS
* Support the conduct of integration and test between Army MCIS and Simulation and Stimulation Army Training Systems
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
* Associate's degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
* Formal training on the Army Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS).
* Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs.
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
* Active secret security clearance preferred.
* In addition to formal AFATDS training & experience, prefer additional training and experience on the Joint Automated Deep Operation Coordination System (JADOCS), Forward Observer System (FOS), Automatic Fire Control System (FCS), Fire Control Panel Trainer (FCPT), Global Command and Control System-Army (GCCS-A), and the Digital Fire Support Training System (DFSTS).
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website