COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for positions in support of Army Futures Command (AFC) and associated efforts to identify and protect technologies that are essential to and form the heart of the Army's future fighting force!
- Provide research and technology protection assistance in support of Army Futures Command's Cross Functional Teams (CFT)
- Provide Research and Technology Protection (RTP) program assistance, including CPI assessments and Critical Functions (CF) analysis, threat identification, vulnerability analysis, risk evaluation, and countermeasures development recommendations to the assigned CFT.
- Support threat intelligence studies and assessments in areas including, but not limited to, development, production, and life cycle management of modernization capabilities and AFC-supported technologies
- Support the review of Program Protection Plans (PPP)
- Assess complex systems or capabilities for RTP integration (e.g., platform and payload, test and evaluation, and field operations) and provide recommendations for improved RTP solutions
*Contingent upon funding and selection
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6-8+ years of related experience
- Prior program protection experience (CPI assessments and Critical Functions (CF) analysis, threat identification, vulnerability analysis, risk evaluation, and countermeasures development, etc)
- Valid TS/SCI clearance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website