COLSA Corporation is currently seeking to fill a Senior Software Engineer & Architect position in Huntsville, AL.
Designs, develops and analyzes complicated and difficult software programs for computer based systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Designs, develops, tests and implements complicated and difficult software programs *
- Analyzes user's software program needs and assists in troubleshooting *
- Design and develops software using basic compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems *
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis *
- Advises hardware design engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems
- May provide input for documentation of new or existing programs
- Experience creating front-end applications with React-redux
- Experience with developing plotting tools and vvcreating web applications
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelors' degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business or other related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-8 years related experience
- Working knowledge of desktop applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs
- Working knowledge of current operating systems and programming languages
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- TOP SECRET/SCI
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website