COLSA is currently seeking qualified personnel for positions in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).
- Write back-end automated tests using Java EE
- Write acceptance tests using Selenium
- Conduct peer reviews of production and test code
- Use test knowledge to drive the design of the code to facilitate Test Driven Development
- Conduct testing in an Agile environment from a developer perspective, but harness knowledge of QA testing to properly harden the code
*Contingent upon funding and selection
COLSA can offer you challenging work, a generous compensation and benefits package, professional development and growth opportunities, and recognition and acknowledgement for your hard work. We welcome you to join our family and be a part of what makes COLSA a successful employer of choice!
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields of study: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics
- Minimum of 7 software development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in DOD sensor or weapon system software testing
- Minimum of a SECRET clearance
- Education and experience requirements will be determined by contract and company requirements
- Master's degree in related field
- Experience and familiarity with command operations at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website