Columbia Distributing is one of the nation's largest malt beverage, wine and non-alcoholic distributors. Our success is based on the fact that we never lose sight of delivering what are really important--quality products, timely service, and a genuine concern for our customers' needs. And we succeed because of the enthusiasm and dedication our employees bring to their jobs every day. Whether it's their dedication to our customers, their dedication to the communities we serve, or their dedication to each other--it's the people who work here that make it such a great place to work.
When you work for Columbia Distributing, you are part of a progressive, growing organization with a reputation for high quality products and services. We are hardworking, dedicated, men and women who have set out to become the nation's top distributor.
1. Drive within assigned route and stores to work product from store back stock or delivery loads; handling cases, bottles and cans of beer, wine, spirits and non alcoholic beverages for the purpose of sale or storage.
2. Fill cold boxes and shelves with appropriate merchandise.
3. Build displays in stores and maintain POS (point of sale) as necessary.
4. Rotate product on an ongoing basis.
5. Maintain back stock areas so that they are clean and organized.
6. Provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts.
7. Work with merchandising team on a continual basis to train, support and evaluate needs.
8. Interact in direct communication with store personnel and sales people.
9. Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with through your job.
10. Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned.
11. Adhere to all state liquor laws and regulations.
12. Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times.
* High School diploma or GED required
* Valid driver's license and auto insurance required
* Minimum of 18 years of age
* Previous grocery or retail experience
* General knowledge of industry products
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Bilingual preferred
* Effective organizational and time management skills
* Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
* Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks and meet deadlines
1. Lift/Carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs.
2. Push/pull up to 100 lbs.
3. Bend/stoop/crouch/squat/use arms/wrists/hands/grasp
4. Climb stairs/ladder
5. Work indoors and outdoors
7. Operate equipment
* Medical, Dental, Vision, RX
* Life and AD&D Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Family and Medical Leave Act
* 401(k) Plan
* Educational Assistance Program
* Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website