U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients & We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Manager, theRN Case Managerprovides intermittent skilled nursing services; communicates the patients progress with other disciplines, and directs, supervises, and instructs home health aide staff in the provision of personal care to the patient.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the Physicians order, admits patients eligible for hospice services
- Assesses and evaluates patient needs/problems, identifies mutually agreed upon goals with patients and families, providing exceptional patient care including assessment, evaluation, procedures, teaching, and training activities as outlined in the patient IDG Plan of Care
- Develops and updates patient care plans on an ongoing basis that specifically addresses identified patient; nursing problems and goals, as changes occur and/or at recertification
- Continually strives to improve nursing care by broadening knowledge through formal education, attendance at workshops, conferences and participation in professional and related organizations and individual research reading
- Participates in and completes discharge planning process per agency policy and procedure
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) state license or in accordance with the Board of Nurse Examiners rules for Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Ability to make sound professional clinical judgment in a field setting
- Proficient technology skills, experience with EMR preferred (HCHB a plus)
- Ability to travel in a car on your own with proof of auto insurance during designated work hours and any on-call requirements to see patients
Apply on company website