Want to work for a fun and friendly company? Need permanent employment with benefits?
APPLY TODAY TO OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET WAREHOUSE!
What is Ollie's?
We are America's largest retailer of close-outs, excess inventory, and salvage merchandise.
Check out our website to learn about the company! ollies.us
Pick cases from floor locations and build pallet using electric pallet jack.
Schedule: 3:00 PM-11:30 AM Mon-Fri (some overtime and Saturdays required)
5:00 PM-1:30 AM Mon-Fri (some overtime and Saturdays required)
(this schedule is for Mod Pick)
Pay rate: $13.00/ hour (plus incentive)
- Pick cases from pallets in floor locations and build pallets on pallet jack
- Maintain accuracy while picking required merchandise for orders
- Follow all safety and housekeeping procedures
- Meet minimum productivity standards
- Additional responsibilities as business needs arise
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements for position. Example: lift up to 50 lbs, stand and/ or walk for entire shift, etc.
- Must have ability to utilize, or learn to use, all necessary computer software
- Must have ability to utilize, or learn to use, all necessary industrial equipment
- Must have good communication and teamwork abilities
- Must have good attention to detail
- Health, vision and dental insurance available
- 401K matching program available
- Great PTO program
- Immediate paid holidays
- 20% store discount
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website