The Office of Institutional Effectiveness at CCRI is a strategic partner in creating an environment that promotes and supports the use of data and analytics and action research to guide decision-making and institutional improvement.
The Research Analyst will perform research, administrative and analytical duties in order to assist the Director of Institutional Research and Analytics in making operational, planning and management decisions for the College. The Research Analyst will work independently and manage research projects with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy and mission of a comprehensive community college.
• Work collaboratively with others in a diverse and inclusive environment.
• Work collaboratively with others and provide quality customer service in a diverse and inclusive environment.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
• Collect, analyze, and report data for both internal and external communities.
• Maintain compliance with IPEDS and other federal and State reporting requirements.
• Respond to requests for information from publishers of college guidebooks and other surveys.
• Provide responses to ongoing and ad hoc requests for institutional information.
• Utilize knowledge of research techniques, including planning studies and investigations, determining variables, developing bibliographical and other sources of data, and preparing research reports.
• Utilize knowledge of statistical principles and procedures, sampling and survey techniques.
• MS Office or comparable software packages.
Communicating and Presenting Data:
• Update the Office Factbook.
• Develop and maintain the Office web site.
• Prepare and deliver presentations of research findings.
• Effectively gather, compile, and analyze research data and present data in tabular, pictorial, and graphic form.
• Prepare clear and comprehensive reports.
• Utilize MS Office or comparable software packages.
• Perform other related duties as required or as assigned by the Director or Associate Vice President of Impact and Institutional Effectiveness
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing; utilize excellent organizational skills
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
Apply on company website