As a Primary Care Provider for Community Health Center, you will:
* Provide a full scope of medical services largely geared to underserved populations
* Receive strong clinical support services and work in an innovative practice environment utilizing Advanced Access scheduling
* Be part of a multi-disciplinary practice that offers a blend of individual and population based care
* MD/DO from approved medical/osteopathy school and graduation from accredited residency program in family practice
* Must be board-certified within 24 months of commencing employment at CHC and hold license or be eligible for license in State of CT
* Bi-lingual skills English/Spanish preferred
* We do accept NP's for this position
* Graduate of an accredited Master of Science in Nursing program with a specialty as a Family Nurse Practitioner ANA certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
* State of Connecticut APRN and RN licensure (within 12 months) required.
* Bi-Lingual Skills English/Spanish preferred
* Certifications Required: Medical - State of Connecticut Licensure
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited Master program in the study of physician assistant.
* Maintains appropriate board certification, licensure, and professional organizations.
* Bi-Lingual Skills English/Spanish preferred As a Primary Care Provider for Community Health Center, you will: * Provide a full scope of medical services largely geared to underser...
Apply on company website