Navarro Regional Hospital is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physicians to join an employed practice!
- Open to newly graduated residents and experienced candidates
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
- Call coverage will be provided
- Outpatient only clinic
- Clinic is approximately 10,000 square ft.
- 2024 J1 Visa Support Available
Navarro Regional is offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Commencement Bonuses
- Marketing and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
Navarro Regional Hospital is your community healthcare provider, a 162-bed licensed acute care facility with inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging , emergency department , medical and surgical care . We offer cardiac rehab , physical and speech therapy , an outpatient surgery center, 3D mammography and a 64-slice CT scanner with the area's most current diagnostic equipment. We offer a special procedures room for interventional radiology procedures and heart catheterizations , as well as a bronchoscopy suite. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're 51 doctors and a full team of healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
- No personal state income tax
- Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA)
- Less than an hour from Dallas on I-45
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community with a YMCA, ample parks, and country club
- Access to Richland Chambers Reservoir, the 3rd largest lake in Texas
- Home of the 2nd largest planetarium in Texas
Apply on company website