Grandview Medical Center is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join an employed practice in Birmingham, Alabama!
- Established hospital-employed practice
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Inpatient/Outpatient mix
- 10,000 sq. ft. main office practice location 1 mile from hospital campus
- Additional office locations in the Gardendale and Prattville market areas
- Call coverage: Unattached hospital ER coverage is approximately 1:25
- Practice call: Approximately 1:6
- Practice name: Lemak Health
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on wRVU production
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Grandview Medical Center is a 434-bed, tertiary care hospital serving residents of Birmingham and surrounding communities in Central Alabama. The hospital offers programs and services in all medical and surgical areas including Cardiology, Robotic Surgery, Oncology, Neurology, Women's Health, Behavioral Health, Digestive Diseases, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Sports Medicine, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab, and Emergency Medicine. The hospital's medical staff includes more than 600 physicians representing 30 specialties and subspecialties. For more information, visit our websites at grandviewhealth.com and grandviewmedicalgroup.com .
Birmingham has been named one of the most affordable cities and is the largest city in Alabama. The city offers a comfortable climate nearly year-round and attracts outdoor advocates to play golf, bike, hike, and mountain climb. Birmingham also offers a great restaurant and nightlife scene.
*No Visa Assistance Available*
Apply on company website